Tersedia juga paper ekonomi islam lain dari jurnal Humanomics, Managerial Finance, International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, International Journal of Social Economics, Thunderbird International Business Review, Islamic Economic Studies, International Journal of Islamic Financial Services, Review of Islamic Economics, Iqtishad, La Riba, Journal of Islamic Business and Economics, Proceeding 6th International Conference on Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance dan masih banyak yang lainnya. Kami juga menyediakan skripsi, paper, jurnal terbitan dalam maupun luar negeri yang sedang anda butuhkan. Bidang ekonomi islam maupun ekonomi konvensional semua tersedia. Kami siap mencarikan dan mengirimkannya.
Vol. 5, No. 1, 1989
Epistemology, Methodology and Economic Policy: Some Thoughts on Mainstream, Austrian and Islamic Economics by Volker Nienhaus
Economic Cooperation Among OIC Countries, Aspirations And Realities by A.R. Zeinelabdin; Vol. 6, No. 3.
The Behaviour Of Aggregate Private Consumer Expenditures In Islamic Countries by M.M. Metwally; Vol. 6, No. 1
Vol. 7, No. 1, 1991
The Application of Tawheed in the Natural and Social Order by Jamal A. Badawi
Vol. 7, No. 2, 1991
A Critique of an Interdependent Welfare Function in an Islamic Society by Mohammad I. Ansari
Vol. 7, No. 3, 1991
1. An Islamic Perspective On Socioeconomic Behaviour And Discourse by Salah El-Sheikh
2. Methodological Foundations Of Islam As An Ethico-Economic Paradigm by M.I. Ansari
3. The Humanomics Of A Muslim Consumer by M.M. Metwally
Vol. 8, No. 3, 1992
A Critical Examination Of The Concept Of Islamization Of Knowledge In Contemporary Times by Masudul Alam Choudhury and Mohammad Akram Nadwi.
1. A Note On The Existence Of An Islamic Social Welfare Function by Said Hallaq; Vol. 10, No. 2.
2. Writing About Islam: The Role Of Acedemics by Ozay Mehmet; Vol. 10, No. 2.
3. An Ethical Approach To Development: The Arqam Philosophy And Achievements by Muhammad Syukri Salleh; Vol. 10, No. 1.
1. Rationality in Production: The Case of The Muslim Firm by Said Hallaq; Vol. 11, No.4.
2. Values and Decision Making: A Muslim Perspective by Khalijah Mohd; Vol. 11, No.3.
3. The Ontology of Islamic Political Economy: A Metatheoretic Analysis by B.N. Ghosh; Vol. 11, No. 3.
1. Ethico-Economic Institution of Zakah: An Instrument of Self-Reliance and Sustainable Grassroot Development by AbulHasan M. Sadeq; Vol. 12, No. 2.
2. Eternal Challenge of Islamic Economics to Capitalism and Communism by Muhammad Iqbal Anjum; Vol. 12, No. 1.
3. Comparative Analysis of Investment in Capitalistic and Islamic Banking System Under Uncertainty and Risk Conditions by Iraj Toutounchian, Vol. 12, No. 1.
Vol. 13, No. 1, 1997
1. Beyond Rationalism: The Role Of Values And Emotions In An Islamic Economy by Said Hallaq
2. Ethico-Economic Analysis Of Profit-Loss Contract System For Economic Stability by Osman Suliman
Vol. 13, No. 3/4, 1997
1. Medieval Islamic Socio-Economic Thought: Links With Greek And Latin-European Scholarship by S.M. Ghazanfar.
2. Poverty Alleviation: An Islamic Perspective by AbulHasan M. Sadeq.
3. Success Story In Malaysia's Development: Conventional And Islamic Perspectives by Ataul Huq Pramanik.
4. Equity Versus Growth: The Malaysian Experience Of The Islamic Financial System Under The Dual Systems by Muhammad Syukri Salleh and Abdul Fatah Che Hamat.
5. The Poor People's Perception Of Poverty And Its Implication On The Realization Of Islamic Development In Kelantan, Malaysia by Muhammad Syukri Salleh and Osman Md. Yusoff.
6. Globalisation Agenda And Contemporary Approaches Toeconomic Co-Operation Among The Member Countries Of The Islamic Conference by A. Zeinelabdin Ahmed and Ilhan Ugurel.
7. Critical Review Of Papers Presented In The Session Comparative Political Economy: Contemporary And Islamic Perspectives, Eighth International Conference Of The Society For The Advancement Of Socioeconomics University Of Geneva, July 12–14, 1996 by Masudul Alam Choudhury.
1. Development And The Holistic Framework: A Positive Critique In Islamic Perspective by A.R. Momin Vol. 14, No. 3.
2. Outlining Social Justice From An Islamic Perspective: An Exploration by Abdun Noor; Vol. 14 No. 2.
3. Use Of Non-Linear Programming In Achieving Equilibrium Of An Islamic Firm by Abdul Kareem Al-Safar; Vol. 14 No. 2.
Vol. 14, No. 4, 1998 and Vol. 15 No. 1, 1999
1. Regulation And Deregulation In The Islamic Political Economy: Comparative Perspectives by Professor Dr Masudul Alam Choudhury.
2. The Islamic Common Market: Is It Economically And Politically Justifiable? By A. Zeinelabdin and Ilhan Ugurel.
3. Food Dependency, Malnutrition And Exploitation In The Poor Muslim Countries - The Case For Financing Micro Level Enterprises By The Proposed Islamic Common Market (ICM) Fund by Ataul Huq Pramanik.
4. Labour's Income Share In An Islamic Economic Framework: A Proposal by I. Toutounchian.
5. Stability Of Money Demand Under Interest-Free Versus Interest-Based Banking System by M. Kabir Hassan.
6. Regional Economic Rights In Islam And Their Implications For The Muslim Countries by Muhammad Ramzan Akhtar.
Vol. 17, No 1/2, 2001
1. Malaysian Economic Development: A Need For Reassessment? By Aidit Hj Ghazali; Mohammad Hj Alias.
2. Economic and Social Impact of Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia (AIM) Scheme: A Case Study in Kedah and Terengganu by Rahmah Ismail.
Vol. 18, No 3/4, 2002
1. Islamic Worldview: Prime Motive for Development by Dr Jamal A. Badawi.
2. The Concept of Knowledge in the Quran by Dr Muin-ud-din Ahmad Khan.
3. Normative Issues Relating to Trade and Development in the OIC Membership in the Light of Islamic Political Economy by Dr Masudul Alam Choudhury and Dr Mohammad Al-Hasan Biraima.
4. Property Rights, Institutions And Economic Development: An Islamic Perspective by Dr Abdel Hameed M. Bashir.
1. Application of Islamic Economic System in a Contemporary Economy: An Illustration with Poverty and Inequity in The USA by Mohammed Sharif; Vol. 19, No. 3/4, 2003
2. Islamic Endogenous Loans by Rodney Shakespeare, Vol. 21, No. 3/4, 2005.
3. The Fate of Islamic Science Between the Eleventh and Sixteenth Centuries: A Comprehensive Review of Scholarship from Ibn Khaldun to the Present by Mohamad Abdalla, Vol. 20, No. 3/4, 2004.
1. Does The Islamic Financial System Design Matter? By Abdul Ghafar b. Ismail and Ismail b. Ahmad; Humanomics Vol. 22 No. 1.
2. The ‘‘Missing Links’’ Between Islamic Development Objectives And The Current Practice Of Islamic Banking – The Experience Of The Sudanese Islamic Banks (SIBs) by Badr El Din A. Ibrahim; Humanomics Vol. 22 No. 2.
3. Why Interest-Free Banking And Finance Movement Failed In Pakistan by Mohammad Mansoor Khan; M. Ishaq Bhatti; Humanomics Vol. 22 No. 3.
Vol. 23, No. 3, 2007
1. The Efficiency Of Islamic Banking Industry In Malaysia: Foreign Vs Domestic Banks by Fadzlan Sufian.
2. Does Ethico-Moral Coalition Complement To Economic Coalition? A Response In The Periphery Of Islamic Economics by Toseef Azid and Mehmet Asutay.
Vol. 24, No. 3, 2008
1. The Implication Of Using Profit And Loss Sharing Modes Of Finance In The Banking System, With A Particular Reference To Equity Participation (Partnership) Method In Sudan by Gaffar Abdalla Ahmed.
2. Islamic Financial System: The Malaysian Experience And The Way Forward by Mohamad Akram Laldin.
3. Corporate Governance And The Global Performance Of Islamic Banks by Racha Ghayad.
Vol. 24, No. 1, 2008
1. Efficiency And Competition Of Islamic Banking In Malaysia by Hamim S. Ahmad Mokhtar, Naziruddin Abdullah, and Syed M. Alhabshi.
2. Banking For The Poor: The Role Of Islamic Banking In Microfinance Initiatives by Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki.
3. Islamic World’s Development Policy Responses To The Challenges Of Financial Globalization by Muhammad Iqbal Anjum.
Vol. 24, No. 2, 2008
1. Does Islamic Banks’ Securitization Involvement Restrain Their Financing Activity? By Roza Hazli Zakaria.
2. Mitigating Legal Risk In Islamic Banking Operations by Reza Djojosugito.
3. Imperative Of Economic Integration Among Muslim Countries Lessons From European Globalisation by L. Raimi.
Vol. 25, No. 2, 2009
1. The Comparative Role Of Banking In Binary And Islamic Economy by Rodney Shakespeare and Sofyan Harahap.
2. Ownership Effects Of Fractional Reserve Banking: An Islamic Perspective by Ahamed Kameel Mydin Meera and Moussa Larbani.
3. Long-Run Relationship Between Islamic Stock Returns And Macroeconomic Variables An Application Of The Autoregressive Distributed Lag Model by M. Shabri Abd. Majid and Rosylin Mohd. Yusof.